Issues with Recordings


I don't know what's up with my version of iWeb, but I noticed the other day my MP3 files were not working. This is not good at all.

Normally this is how I share my sounds.

  1. Create MP3.
  2. Upload MP3 to a secret page on my website that stores the MP3 files. (Yes, this is no longer secret, but I'm linking the site because maybe someone out there can figure out what the heck is going on.)
  3. Copy the link to the MP3 file to this embedded MP3 player object. Lately I've been using the Google MP3 Player, but I noticed it disappeared yesterday afternoon. So I tried the Quicktime player. This worked up to a certain point.


My problem is that when I click on the MP3 link on my "secret" page, I get this.


Yes, oh dear god. What IS this? I'm assuming Quicktime can't find my file. I've tried uploading and reloading over and over again, and I'm tired of this.

The only solution I can think of right now is to try and find some free webspace and upload my MP3 files again. Why is iWeb suddenly doing this? Any suggestions?