play me i'm yours - findlay market

Findlay Market is "Ohio's oldest continuously operated public market and one of Cincinnati's most cherished institutions. The Market is located just blocks from downtown in Over-the-Rhine, a dense historic neighborhood rich in 19th century architecture. Open Tuesday through Sunday, Findlay Market is home year-around to about two dozen indoor merchants selling meat, fish, poultry, produce, flowers, cheese, deli, and ethnic foods. On Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from April to November the Market also hosts a thriving farmers market, dozens of outdoor vendors, numerous street performers, and lots of special events."

I used to go there every Sunday and have either a samosa at Dean's Mediterranean Imports or a Belgian waffle from Taste of Belgium (they are addicting). I also used to pick up a cobbler at Aunt Flora's. Sadly, Aunt Flora's is no longer there; maybe that's why I stopped going to Findlay Market as often as I did.

So, here's is my contribution to the Play Me, I'm Yours installation. This is the Theme. (Yes, I'll be playing a set of variations.) Don't mind the bus passing by or the page turn.