play me i'm yours - fountain square west

There were two pianos in Fountain Square. (I'm using the past tense here because most of the pianos in "Play Me I'm Yours" were available until the end of August, and now it's mid-September.) I thought both piano excerpts would be appropriate for the Interludes.

(By the way, do you know what piano variations I'm playing? Eh, you probably do...)

Fountain Square is one of my favorite places downtown. It has a funky fountain. Also, it is the home of...OKTOBERFEST.

Oktoberfest is my absolute favorite thing to do in Cincinnati, and it only happens once a year. Hopefully I'll participate in the World's Largest Chicken Dance at noon today and overdose on beer, brats, and pumpkin strudel. If you're not able to attend, I'm sorry, but enjoy my performance (recorded a month ago).