cincinnati art museum performance

(This guy looks like he's checking his email, except he's not real.)
Here's a performance of Sounds from the Gray Goo I, improvisation for metal percussion and laptop, as performed by myself and composer/percussionist Tyler Niemeyer at the Cincinnati Art Museum. (Again, ignore the production quality of this video; it was taken with my lowly digital camera, and it was dark inside the museum. However, I was happy I didn't look like I was checking my email or paying bills online.) Tyler is on the left; I'm on the right.



[The above picture is a photo of a sculpture found in the University of Cincinnati's College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP) building. When I first walked through the building, I thought, "Dang, how'd he get up there?" then instantly realized that, "Duh, he's not real."]